RIGHT AND “RONZE”
“It’s so powerful yet very sexy,” says celebrity colorist, Denis de Souza, of the season’s hottest new hair-color collaboration–full-on red paired with a deep bronze to create the edgy buzzword known as “Ronze,” a match made in hairdresser heaven. “The deep copper tones are exceptional on fair complexions, like Emma Stone’s, lending a soft contrast that warms up skin tone beautifully,” explains Denis, who’s all over the new revved-up shade. What’s more, we have the secret to keeping the color picture-perfect, from the moment you walk out of the salon until your next appointment. Here’s how….
- Shampoo with Joico’s Color Infuse Red. Our gem of a cleanser puts color-stripping to a screeching halt, while injecting bronze-y gingers with a rosy glow and ingredients that rid frizz.
- Moisturize with Joico’s Color Infuse Red Conditioner. This perfect ruby cocktail contains UV protectants that work to fight the big fade.
- Keep hair under wraps. Red-tones are particularly light sensitive, so when the sun is shining brightly, grab a hat for extra color protection.
- Mind your ends. Bronze-y/red hair should be kept pristine, avoiding split ends and frizz to show off sheen to best advantage. Regular trims between color appointments are a must.
- Try a weekly treatment. K-PAK Reconstructor, our “5-Minute Miracle,” instantly rebuilds and refortifies chemically treated tresses. The perfect product to keep you in the Ronze Age.